Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday on the Olympic Couch

The couch is now the designated Olympic viewing perch. I watched the short track, the women's hockey, mens long track, mens' ski jumping and (why is there no women's ski jumping...that would be so cool to watch) and now women's mogels.

I haven't moved except to take Ginger out to check her rounds (bunny trails and other dog pee stations) and do her ablutions, then back to the couch the fireplace and snacks.

oooh I am so lazy..,
Back to work tomorrow, but I feel so fortunate that I can take a day and cheer on all these amazing young athletes. Thank goodness for PVR, but it doesn't know when to flip from TSN to CTV to NBC to SNET, Oh what a conundrum.

I remember the feeling when the games were here in Calgary the high lasted for weeks afterward.

No comments: