Friday, February 19, 2010

Learning new Things

I am excited to add new listing info to my real estate blog. I love the marketing process and any new way of getting the information out to the public really turns my crank. I think I will soon be shopping for a high definition video camera. What I use now is adequate but HD would be that much better. The resolution on the still shots is just fine but I like high def in the movies.

Still banging my head against the dashboard figuratively with Toyota. My car, Vinnie the Venza was the only one that wasn't recalled. But, the navi system is giving me gyp. I went to the dealer and they replaced the DVD when the version I had ceased to work. That seemed to make things even worse. Basically the gps sat couldn't find anything and deteriorated to the point that it sent me to different cities while I was in transit to a local address. Then it decided to cease connecting my voice commands. Toyota won't replace the part until I have jumped through useless time wasting hoops and tests. I hate being the guinea pig with a new car but I guess it is my fault for buying a car first out of the gate in its first year. I know Toyota is being plagued right now, but they should be kind to their last remaining customer.
Everyone at the dealership seems to be handling this mass recall bravely, with customers jumping up and down and I give them kudos for remaining calm, but, my circumstance seems to be left in the dust. But, hey, I can blog and bitch. Maybe Monday I will make some headway.

No comments: