Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday

I did my full work out at Jazzercise class. I was sore and tired when I got there so I had to fight to stay to the end. My hips were on fire. Plus a burning knot of hot coal on my SI joint. What agony.

I took off right from class with cooling sweat on my brow and did my morning CMA picture taking tour. That was an hour out of my day.

Then back home for a shower and change and down to the office and I worked until 4:30 on listing projects.

 I guess you can tell that the packing and sorting thing is getting delayed further into my day.
I spent all last night dreaming of where to put my kitchen cabinets and it hit me 'like a thunderbolt' that I could put one upper set in the little office kitchen down stairs.

After a full day's work I went back upstairs and tackled packing up two cupboards. It may seem easy to do but I have to consider what I need now, what I will need in the summer and what I never want to see again..
Then off to costco to buy a bar fridge and to Lowes to get a real dolly. or is it spelled dauli? or dahlii? Anyway a moving aid. Finally after all these years I actually have one, Now I can put an end to the back breaking dragging stuff around moving experience.
I have to be out of the kitchen by Monday am and right now the job looks daunting.
Tomorrow I might get more accommplished.
Question. Will I be ready when they come to tear down my ceiling?

No comments: