Sunday, October 16, 2011

The shower

Okay so I have taken a while to get these pics up. I don't have all of the wedding pics yet so I will upload  what I have beginning with the bridal shower.

some of the ladies Heather, Linda, Gail and me

Shelley and the flower girl....Gwennyth

Everybody enjoyed a nice meal...lets see , we had a seafood pasta, grilled sirloin on  a bed of greens, a dessert of puffy meringue cake and a chocolate cake to die for....covered in little zoo animals. Oh we had too much grub....

my girls 

a happy bride and her friends...What is that behind her?  Did her mother decorate with toilet paper?








Linda to the rescue ...








oh my goodness what could be in this box



I think this is from Peg....oh my goodness.


Add caption

All such beautiful shower gifts. What a lucky pair. 

No comments: