Sunday, March 13, 2011

The wedding will be at the Zoo

Erin and I scouted out the venue for the wedding come October. The Dorothy Harvie pavilion and the butterfly garden which is attached to the conservatory is the location. There is an outdoor patio and a beautiful dining room with a dance floor and a bar to the side. This is going to be ideal. Unfortunately I forgot my camera but if you really need a preview you can see pics on the Zoo's web site. As we wandered around the zoo, we saw the baby giraffe, who is only a month old.
and the pride of lions, not too proud but such typical cats, so willing to nap. I hope he roars at the appropriate time in October.
Dinny stills reigns as the most anotomically incorrect dinosaur ever, open wound in the side for what ever reason. Just as shabby as can be . I can remember sliding down his tail when I was a kid and that was over 50 years ago. I am not so sure the animated ones in the dinosaur section of the zoo are much better.
.

No comments: