Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I am Going to Become a Hermit

or maybe a hermitess. I don't want to go outside. The snow is falling or should I say coming in horizonally like frozen bullets. And it was -19C when I woke up. So far today I have done all my work stuff cyberly. I e-mailed, faxed, phoned, and researched on the net and I wasn't even dressed. By two o'clock I had torn my bedroom apart and cleaned and polished everything including the bathroom and the dog. I even vacuumed the mattress. I washed everything that wasn't on a hanger and even some of that too. 
Then I cleaned the kitchen.
I am looking forward to sitting around reading books until the weather breaks, it could be days, what luxury. Just stretching out on the couch by the window in front of the fireplace, under an afgan. I wonder how long it will take until I can't stand it any more, and need human companionship. Ah... never, I have a dog.I could stay here forever.
Oh no, I have a workshop rah rah meeting tomorrow. Oh no, I forgot about that. Oh what a waste, I should have spent the day reading in my messy house.

No comments: