Friday, April 16, 2010

She is so wee

Shelley called and I went over this afternoon to maul the kid and drink tea. Actually little Gwenyth got the better of me and slept peacefully, not even twitching a whisker for about half an hour while I held her this way and that way and turned her over and flipped her back again. She didn't even gurgle.
And then she pooped and pooped and again and again. Then she ate and pooped again. For a two day old baby, she has amazing clear soft skin and the tiniest little nose. Dark newborn blue eyes.
She has the proudest mum who is completely overcome with babylove.
Lucky kid.
I took my camera over and took a few pictures, when I got home to retrieve them I noticed that I didn't have an SD card in. What a dope.
So, I will have to go back again. Ahh poor me.

No comments: