Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Return

It is so nice to be home, I don't seem to be able to stay away longer than 8-10 days before I need my own bed and a lick from my dog and I need to get my act together for Christmas. Our hostesses Heidi and Donna respectively went out of their way to make our visits so enjoyable. Thank you my friends. We both felt so comfortable in your homes.
We had a wonderful dinner with our real estate ladies. The Terrace Garden put on an amazing dinner and with comfortable company, the evening was a very pleasant experience. And profitable I hope. Well, I am sure it will be.

Thanks everyone for making our sojourn east a pleasant experience.

D and D's house in Eden Mills
Just a charming pastoral scene


Another pastoral scene

There is nothing like a
wonderful dinner,
 cooked and eaten with dear old friends

From the sublime to the frantic




No comments: