Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Black Spot Reunion...50 years

August 3rd and 4th 2010 at Cravings in Vancouver

John and His Trusty Camera...Smile!

So...who's she givin' "The Finger" to?

Capon!!! Need we say more?


Uh Oh...B. Morrow has a twin!

Bob Turner and his flowery shirts...some things NEVER change!



I'm tellin' ya Gerry...it's a G Maj. 9th in the 5th bar...
"So whaddya' say...we pick up a chick singer.. "

This is Capon in "Listen" mode
Below, it's Capon in distracted mode and..the limp wristed fellow?
Don't know - I think he just wandered in off the street.









moi and Marion
It feels like Florida


When the sun shone on Ken's bass
John and Ken Capon by the infinity pool

Food and yarns
John and Bryan deep in conversation...probably one they have had many many times before.

I thought the view looked like what I imagine the yangze river looks like. I am only guessing of course. What a lovely spot. I wish I had worked up the nerve to take a dip in the pool. But, I would have been the only one to do so
What a view! The mountains to the east and the water on the west and a delightful spread for lunch. John and Ken and Bill played a few tunes in the dining room even though the bandstand was set up and mike'd and ready to go. I guess everyone was having too much fun reminiscing.























No comments: